The OPEN PAGE is a blog written by teens in Mariposa County, located in the Western Sierra Mountains of Central California. Please include your full name and age with your submission.

Friday, April 11, 2008

My Freedom by Carol M. Graychik

I love to look at the beautiful sky
And see the birds up there.
To see a sparkling brook roll by
And breath fresh mountain air.

To hear the whisper of the winds
Rush through the forest trees.
And stand upon a sandy beach
And smell the ocean breeze.

The glorious Rockies so majestic
them I also love.
Just to lay upon the earth
And count the stars above.

I love my children and my home
they give me so much pleasure
My husband whom I walk beside
To me he is a treasure.

But most of all it’s you dear Lord
I really hope to see.
To stand before you in your Kingdom,
And live eternally.

 
Free HTML Hit Counters